Mystical Dubstep Dungeon Mystical Dubstep Dungeon

Sounds good

I like this piece too. I think its definitely got a good sound and I like the intro. I think it falls a little short with the actual bass though. Thats my own personal opinion though. I prefer harder hitting and fuller bass drops and such. Definitely a good song though. Respect.

Tagiito responds:

Thanks! Yeah, as i said, I'm really noob when when it comes to dubstep. hahaha. But i try. thanks again! :)

ashes of the past ashes of the past

Awesome!

I love this song. Just kinda chill and upbeat at the same time. I'm definitely a fan.

I Want To Sex Your Body I Want To Sex Your Body

Very Nice

I really like this piece. Its a really well put together song. I think the only problem is just that its a little repetitive. Other than that I really enjoy this song. If you have any more dubstep you make let me know. I'll definitely download it. Very nice work though.

Tagiito responds:

Thanks! Yeah, dubstep is actually very annoying to make. HAHA. dubstep is just an experiment for me =/

Burning Summer Burning Summer

Great song

This is a great song. The only reason why i don't give it a ten is because it doesn't feel like it has enough depth. It starts out strong but somewhere in it it loses that depth and feel.

All Alone Now All Alone Now

Good

Without a doubt a good song. I like the echo. The horns in it are pretty legit. The drum beat is nice and tight with it too. definitely worth looking at more than once.